Sunday, February 12, 2012

~Princess Vanity Love~

For as long as I can remember...  I've wanted a white vanity and a beautiful chandelier in my own princess corner...  I kept an eye out for years and every time I saw either one for sale they were pretty expensive...  So I started looking for an old wood vanity I could paint...
I found this vintage vanity on craigslist and this old table at the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena...
I'd never painted furniture before... Boy was I in for some work!
First, I primed them both and let them dry, then put on three layers of white paint, and topped them off with gold finish!    
With a little hard work, I finally have my dream vanity! I also found this vintage chandelier at the Rose Bowl Flea Market! 
Yay! My princess corner is now complete!

-Amara Cash

No comments: