Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nordstrom Rack Rocks!

I found these Michael Kors grey nadia pumps at Nordstrom RACK for 80 bucks! They're gorgeous and make me feel about a foot taller! whoo hoo! I love love LOVE the studs on the heels! The thicker heel is back in style (which I'm not usually a huge fan of) but in this color with the sparkle, it totally works! Before this pair of shoes, I had yet to embrace this "new" kind of peep toe I'm seeing... Ya know? The weird little slit on the top not really exposing the toes? This is the first pair of "fake" peep toe shoes I've owned and I have to say I'm not hating it! I didn't have to worry about painting my toe nails and it still has the summer look of a peep toe! Truth be told the dark silver color was a little hard for me to match an outfit to (yes I still like to be matchy-matchy) gasp! But I did have a necklace that was about the same color so I felt okay!      
        
I just checked... Right now they're going for $164.95 at Nordstrom (I thought it be more) Still a great deal! Yay for Nordstrom Rack!

-Amara Cash

No comments: